When a health event occurs and the patient needs a little help getting back to normal life, many doctors recommend rehabilitative services to safely help the patient heal. Carespring rehabilitation facilities are designed to provide the patient with the service they need and the compassionate care they want.
People choose to heal from a health-related event at a rehabilitation center rather than at home for a variety of reasons. Commonly, people choose to come to facilities like Carespring for the safe environment we provide. With constant monitoring and help always just around the corner, we provide a safe place for people to heal. The goal of rehabilitation facilities is to help the patient get “back on their feet” so they can go home and feel safe.
Learn more about the rehabilitative services we provide below, then contact us for more information!
Carespring Rehabilitative Services
Treatment plans at a Carespring rehabilitation facility may include:
- Physical therapy to increase strength, mobility, and range of motion.
- Occupational therapy to help strengthen daily activities. Occupational therapy is customized to help each patient reach their personal goals.
- Speech therapy to improve speech, comprehension, swallowing, etc. Speech therapy is especially common after a stroke or other brain-related health event.
- Cognitive rehabilitation to help improve thinking, memory, planning, or other mental functions.
- Tools and equipment to help people move and function, such as learning to use mobility aids and bathroom safety products.
- Nutritional counseling to assist in recovery and functioning. This may be especially prevalent in older adults.
- Pain management.
- Medication management and monitoring to help each patient get what they need at the right time.
- Specialized nursing care, depending on the patient, their needs, and their goals.
If you’re interested in learning more about the variety of specialized rehabilitative services we offer, don’t hesitate to reach out. Our dedicated team of medical professionals is always happy to help you or your loved one feel safe and cared for. Contact us today for more information or to set up a tour!